Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gahck.

I'm hating blogger right now. Can't remember my password, and it takes jumping through hoops just to get it back. Think I got the hang of it now, but it's just been annoying.

Doing okay as far as WW is concerned. Still haven't been writing things down, which is not a good thing, but it's a new week. I am paying very close attention to what I am eating, and why I am eating, and that for sure is a start. And even though I'm not doing as well as I have in the past, at least I'm writing it down here, and confessing my sins to the world (well, the one or three people who follow me in the internet world).

Another thing that has been bothering me is the fact that I haven't been sleeping well at all. About a week ago, I tried going to bed around 1:00 am, and didn't sleep until 4:00 am, and then woke up around 8. Ever since then, I've been going to bed around 2:00 am, and sleeping in until 11:00 am. I've tried changing this - I went to bed around 12:30 last night - but I still couldn't sleep until 2:00. It's incredibly frustrating, especially when I would like to start getting up earlier to work out and boost my WW efforts. If it keeps up like this, I may have to start taking melatonin just to get back on track. Not my favorite idea, because I don't want to take the chance of becoming dependent on any kind of drug or substance to help me sleep.

Having dinner with Melissa tonight, meaning I won't be eating poorly (unlike last night... got called into work for a 6 hour shift, and when I got home, I just didn't really care what I ate...). And hopefully, if Caitlin isn't doing anything on Tuesday, I will go hang with her and maybe we could work out together. I was gonna ask her this morning at church, but apparently she wasn't feeling good (if you're reading, Caitlin, feel better~!). So I'll be shooting her a text or FB message soon.

I know this may be monotonous, but I'm glad that I'm doing this for me. Being able to hold myself accountable here makes me feel like I'm doing something, even if it is seemingly small. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment