Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three steps in the wrong direction.

Or should I say, three pounds in the wrong direction.

Went to WW last night, and was shocked to see I had gained three more pounds. I don't know how it happened; I know I wasn't super good last week, but I certainly did not realize that I was THAT bad. I think if I want this to work, I'm going to have to start journaling my food again. Lately, I haven't been writing things down - just been keeping track mentally of what I've been eating - and obviously, it hasn't been working. So today, I start writing things down again. It's going to be a challenging week, because tonight I work at Bethesda, which is always a temptation (good food for free) but I'm going to try my best to stay on program.

Also, another kick in the stomach - I got approved for health insurance, which is a good thing, but my premium went up because of my weight. And now I have to pay for the difference with my own money. I suppose I could blame my circumstances, but in the end it's my fault for letting myself gain all this weight back.

I just really need to get back on program.

I wish it was easier than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment