Friday, January 8, 2010

Can it be?!?

So yesterday was a good day - nay, a great day! I exercised, journaled everything, and didn't feel like I was depriving myself of anything. I only went one point over for the day, which is very good, and I'm thrilled with how one-track I've been staying.

Tonight kinda worries me though. I have to work tonight, which is never conducive to my WW plans. See, I work in the retail department at Cracker Barrel, which sometime proves difficult when I'm trying to eat healthy. It's easier than working as a server, or in the kitchen, I'm sure. I'm not around all of the yummy food that's cooked in the back. But I am around the food we serve in the retail store, namely all the candy. Which also proves harder to avoid when we do samples of said candy... I always end up snacking on food I don't need.

So now I'm taking measures to prevent that from happening. I'll be eating a later lunch than normal (mainly because I had a late breakfast), and I'm planning to pack my dinner for the night and stick to it. I don't think it will be easy, but I really want to stay on track this week, so I'm determined to do well.

I'll try to remember to update again tonight before I go to bed. Maybe knowing I'll have to come clean in writing tonight will keep me from snacking too much tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment