Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I feel like a million bucks. :)

So, after class today, I decided I was going to go to WW headquarters and weigh in for the week. I'm so used to Tuesdays being my WW day, I'm not sure I want to completely let go of it just yet. So I went to the WW building around 2:45 pm this afternoon to weigh in. I was kinda nervous, but I knew I had done well this week, so if it did not show on the scales, it would eventually.

I lost three pounds this week!!!

I'm shocked. I know I shouldn't be, but I haven't had a loss like this since right before I went on vacation in July. But it just goes to show that the program works!! It really does!! I journaled almost everything (I got off track last night and today, but that's kinda normal for me, and I was keeping track of everything I was eating), and I accomplished my goal of working out to my EA Active game 4 out of 7 days. I'm so thrilled with myself. I'm finally feeling excited about losing weight and getting healthy again. I know it's not going to be an easy journey - it's still going to be full of challenges. But knowing that I can do this, that makes all the difference in the world.

So, here's my numbers for this week:

Starting weight: 235.6 lbs.

Current weight: 198.2 lbs
Loss this week: 3 lbs.
Current loss: 37.4 lbs.

Goal weight: 155 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 43.2 lbs

I'm that much closer to my goals. And I think I'm floating.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. and am so proud of you. and wish I had your dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaay!
    (for some reason your new stuff isn't showing up in my reader. grrrr. must check to see why... but that's why I haven't responded yet!)

    ReplyDelete