Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Night Update

Went to my first WW meeting of 2010 tonight. Sadly, it'll be my last meeting on a Tuesday night for quite some while. I start school again next week, and unfortunately there a class I have to take in order to graduate, 6 - 8 PM on Tuesday nights. Until May, I have to find a new meeting to plug into. I'm not too happy about it, but Stacey, my regular meeting leader, has promised to help me find a new temporary home. In the meantime, Mess (my aunt) is going to keep going to the Tuesday night meetings, and keep me posted on what's going on. She'll also go to the other meetings with me, so she'll be hitting up two meetings a week. She's pretty awesome.

I realized while I started my blog earlier today, I thought I might include some stats that might shed some more light of where I've come from and how far I have to go.

Starting weight: 235.6 lbs.
Lowest weight: 187.2 lbs
Current weight: 201.2 lbs

Greatest loss: 48.4 lbs
Current loss: 34.4 lbs.

Goal weight: 155 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 46.2 lbs

It's weird, seeing all that down in writing. Knowing I've gained exactly 14 lbs. back... it makes me kinda sad, that I let myself go that far. But I also feel empowered now. I know how much I need to lose. And even more empowering, I know what I need to do to lose it. :)

My goals for this week are to journal my food intake and do my EA Active workout 3-4 times this week. Those are two things I've been terrible at lately, so those are the two things I'm going to focus on this week.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty okay about this upcoming week. I'm going to do my best, and that's all I can do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment